Thursday, June 18, 2009

Project! & Bonus unfinished studio pic!


Well, those patterns that I'm drafting have turned into an all out project. From now on, I'll refer to them as the 6 purse project. I've got some lovely beta testers who I'll be shipping the bags off to once they're complete. The lovely fabric in the picture above is what I'll be using for the bags.

The way I'll be doing the beta testing is: Once I get the bags finished I'll send them off to each of my testers. I'll ask them to wear the bag for a week or two if they don't find it completely repulsive from the start. Once they're done wearing it, I'll ask them to send me the answers to a questionnaire that I'm putting together. It'll have questions like, "How did the bag hold up?", "Was the size of the bag practical for it's use?" and so on and so forth.

I'm pretty excited about this project. I go shopping for final notions and start cutting out pieces this weekend.



Also! I have a picture of my messy, unfinished studio. Here you can see my paint colors. I'll be getting curtains some time & hanging up a ton of useful shelving on the blue wall. My most exciting plan is that I'll eventually paint my lime and aqua logo right smack dab in the middle of the green wall. :)

No comments: