Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back-ish


It has been almost a year since I posted! Ridiculous! I'm terribly sorry for that. It won't happen again, I promise! A lot as happened in the last year. I've kind of been slacking in the craft department. But I'm back!

In the last month, we bought a house and moved in! Well, the moving in part is slowly happening. It's a cute little brand new house on a quaint little street. We have a yard for the pups, but at the moment it's a big pit of dirt.

Anyway, this is the current state of my craft studio:



I'm picking paint colors and furniture now, you can bet the studio will be a nice shade of grassy green and cool soothing aqua. I wouldn't have anything else. I'm thinking I'll throw in some sunny yellow to make me happy every time I'm in there.


Oh! On the craft front, I've been collaborating with a new friend who does play felt food. Her felt vegetables and food are adorable! She's got such a great style. You can check her out at http://thebirchpirch.etsy.com. We'll be doing some crossovers on both ends. She's going to create some awesome felt accessories & I'll be helping with some cute bags and baskets for her fruit. I'm so excited!

Last but not least: I'm getting published! If you guys remember my Vintage Tie Coffee Cozy, it'll be in a 2010 Page-A-Day sewing calendar by Accord Publishing. You should be able to purchase it later this summer. I'll let you know when and where. :)

No comments: