Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Welcome to the inaugural post of my new Lime and Aqua craft blog. My name is Brie and I've decided to start this blog to have a place to share all of my hard work. This blog is to help me grow as an artist and to hold me accountable for my progress. I hope to make new friends and have a forum for input.

Before I jump right in to my creations, I'll share a little about myself. Like I said, my name is Brie. I'm a 24 (almost 25! January 12th!) year old female living in Austin, TX. I've lived in Texas most of my life. It's home. I've lived in quite a few places here and I have to say, Austin is the best.

The blog name is Lime and Aqua because well, they're my favorite colors. :) Pretty much everything I own is either lime... or aqua. My studio is aqua, my car is lime, my tennis shoes are lime and aqua! :)

I hope that everyone enjoys my work. I'd love to have input on my pieces. Please, feel free to share any ideas or changes that could make my stuff better.

So! Without further adieu. It begins....

No comments: